12:3-"And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth
thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
This is God's promise to His chosen people, the Israelites. God gave the Land of Israel for themselves alone. Anyone who takes away that land or harm their people will reap what they sow.
55 And ye shall dispossess [the inhabitants] of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: [and] to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's [inheritance] shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.
55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them [shall be] pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell."
REAPING WHAT ONE SOWETH
As America pushed the "roadmap to peace" in Israel by giving in to the pressures of the Palestinians, it drove thousands of Israelites away from the Gaza trip just to appease the Arab world.
As the world watched the people of Israel in Gaza Strip driven from their homes, weeping, and their homes being bulldozed by their own government at the command of America, the U.S. was hit by hurricane Katrina. Obviously, this was an immediate parallel for reaping what America sowed.
A Fox reporter said, "It must be an emotional experience for Americans to walk away from their homes and not ever live in them again." Same with those forced out in Israel. Israeli homes are being demolished as American Gulf Coast homes are demolished. This was America's greatest "evacuation," and now America has "refugees".
As Israelis were evacuated and many are refugees living in tents and refugee centers, living behind their finest produce, America wasn't much prepared for the obvious parallel in reaping what they sowed.
Now look at America's situation. New Orlean's citizens were also driven from their homes and their homes have been destroyed. They, too, are weeping and homeless, dependent on the government. One can scoff and say that this was just coincidence, but there are no coincidences in the Lord. The Bible says that we reap what we sow, and that those who "bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed".
PARALLEL EVENTS IN HISTORY
1. Week of October 11, 2005: Hurricane, Earthquake and Dow Collapse - As Jewish settlers in 15 West Bank (Israel) settlements are evicted from the covenant land in Israel, the Dow-Jones financial averages lose 5.7 percent in the worst week since October 1989. On October 15 the Dow lost 266 points, and a hurricane slams into North Carolina. On the next morning, October 16, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake rocks the southwest in the fifth most powerful earthquake in 20th Century. The earthquake was centered in the California desert and did little damage but was felt in three states.
2. May 3, 1999: The Powerful Super Tornado - On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas. The winds are clocked at 316 mph the fastest wind speed ever recorded. The declaration is postponed to December 1999 at the request of President Clinton, whose letter to Arafat encourages him in his "aspirations for his own land." He also writes that the Palestinians have a right to "determine their own future on their own land" and that they deserve to "live free, today, tomorrow and forever."
3. December 12, 1998: Clinton is Impeached - As Clinton lands in the Palestinian-controlled section of Israel to discuss the "land for peace" process, the House of Representatives votes four articles of impeachment against him.
4. November 30, 1998: Market Capitalization Evaporates - Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. All the nations agreed to give Arafat $3 billion in aid. Clinton promised $400 million, and the European nations $1.7 billion. On the same day, the Dow Jones average drops 216 points, and on December 1, the European Market had its third worst day in history. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
5. October 15-22, 1998: Texas Flooded - On October 15, 1998, Arafat and Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland. The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up 13 percent of Yesha. The talks are extended and conclude on October 23. On October 17, awesome rains and tornadoes hit southern Texas. The San Antonio area is deluged with rain. The rain and flooding in Texas continue until October 22 and then subside. The floods ravage 25 percent of Texas and leave over one billion dollars in damage. On October 21, Clinton declares this section of Texas a major disaster area.
6. September 28, 1998: Hurricane George - As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of Yesha (Judah and Samaria), Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph. The hurricane hits the coast and stalled. On September 28, Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize this land deal. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999, as Hurricane George pounds the Gulf Coast, causing $1 billion in damage. At the exact time that Arafat departs the country, the storm begins to dissipate.
7. January 21, 1998: Lewinsky Scandal - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards on that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton's time.
8. January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake - President Bill Clinton meets with Syria's President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights. Within 24 hours, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California. This quake, centered in Northridge, becomes the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew.
9. August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew - When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
30, 1991: The Perfect Storm - As President George H. W. Bush is opening
the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider "land for peace" in Israel's
Middle East role, the "perfect storm" develops in the North Atlantic,
creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region. The storm travels
1000 miles from "east to west" instead of the normal "west
to east" pattern and crashes into the New England Coast. Thirty-five
foot waves crash into the Kennebunkport home of President Bush.